25 October 2007

Plugs for Blogs


Faithful readers, while we wait for the final results of Jeremy's reader poll, a commercial break...

At the request of my dear, dear friend, the elusive and perhaps fictional Mr. Derrick Fudge, who is trying to take over the world, I am informing you of the existence of his collection of blogs, all of which fill my days with meaning and make life worth living. He is currently in a push to more effectively spread his propaganda across the cyber universe, and he needs more of the masses to read. So, masses, unite!
Please note, the Howe Jr. family cannot be held responsible for any brain damage resulting from exposure to these blogs. Enter at your own risk.

P.S. Mr. Jeremy Pietsch/Derrick Fudge. I now consider my debt to you paid in full, you treacherous fiend.

7 comments:

Derrick Fudge said...

silly you. You think you can ever fully pay a debt to someone as treacherous as I? well, what do you think? well, I will answer you. you can't. ha.

P.S. thanks for the plug. It is always good to stoke my ego. always good. I can't think of any reason it would be bad. not one

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as polite post. Especially the title attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 180 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 330 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 250 dollars on every page. But completely I base this site selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?