15 April 2009

currently listening to:

1. "that's brilliant! it's like a no-lose situation! except for the people who lose."

--kim, about online auction site swoopo.com.

2. medical student ryan interviews a 77 year-old woman with an acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive lung disease:

ryan: about how much coughing have you been doing, ma'am?
woman: oh, about 3 cups.
ryan: 3 cups! of sputum?
woman: sputum? ...it's decaf.

3. "...it's just, I'M KENNY POWERS! AND I'M VERY UPSET WITH HOW I'M ACTING RIGHT NOW...BUT I'M NOT GOING TO STOP YELLING, BECAUSE THEN THAT'LL MEAN I LOST THE FIGHT!"

sorry about the long-term delay in posting there. it got busy around here, and then i finished my last final exams in med school, and (spoiler alert) kim went to china and (spoiler alert) never posted about it on the blog. we'll be right back with more of the news and information you always come here for after these messages.

1 comment:

momma k said...

Where are in the world are the Howes NOW??